Monday, November 3, 2008

The 2008 NBA Season




With the NBA season starting up, can't help but give love to my Los Angeles Lakers. While I intend to write unbiased, I have to at least once have some Laker pride.

The 2008 season should be interesting to watch, to say the least. With the West stacked, there are a ton of games that I'm looking forward to. Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles (Lakers that is), Denver, New Orleans. Any one of those teams (arguable in Denver's case) could be a top seed in the East. Majority will be 50+ win teams, and there could be a 60+ team in the Lakers.

I'm hyped. And the Rockets look amazing with Artest out there. I consider them the #2 team beside the Lakers from what I've seen so far. New Orleans is a close 3, it seems the addition of James Posey has played out fairly nice.

Go Lakers.

Oh, and I haven't overlooked the AI trade to Detroit. Saving that for its own seperate writing.

No comments: